Okay, I know I said I thought about quitting this thing but this needs to be shared dammit!
I had my first experience with D-Box movie theater chairs. (I keep accidentally calling them d-bag chairs) A friend and I decided to experience the new Harry Potter (yes, again) in these chairs. They're chairs in a movie theater that interact with the movie, they vibrate and move all over the place...I'd never heard of this before moving here. Of course they cost more than a normal movie. I'd say my opinion of them would be the same of IMAX, very few movies would be worth shelling out the extra cash but the ones that do make the cut: So. Worth. It.
And a funny Kenai story:
Kenai has a new favorite toy. A very loud, annoying squeaky ball. I'm ready to go throw the damn thing in the river. Anyway, he's also discovered how fun it is when I throw the ball for him. I decided to "fake throw" it and not only did he totally fall for it, once he looked everywhere his dog brain could think of he started running around the apartment looking for the ball on the ceiling! I have not laughed that hard in a looong time...like I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard. Oh lord I love this dog.
And my feel good song for the day:
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you don't have and don't want to create a Google or Blogger account you should be able to use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" (just leave your name in the comment) option from the drop down menu below the comment box when leaving a comment!