happenings | rants | opinions | thoughts | reflections | dreams | ramblings | musings
13 September, 2011
I don't even want to try to figure out what's going on in my subconscious
"I hate listening to people's dreams. It is like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them and nobody is having sex, I just don't care."
-Dennis, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Overall I subscribe to basically the same philosophy, but this one was too weird/funny/slightly disturbing I have to share...
In my dream last night, Kenai (of course it was centered around him) was...pregnant. Yes, yes he was. As you can imagine, I was pretty confused. Also, everyone was acting like this was my human teenage daughter and being super judgmental about it. "How could you be so stupid to let this happen?" "If you were more responsible, this never would have happened."
Ummmm....
Labels:
Random thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is classic!
ReplyDelete