08 March, 2011

What Really Grinds My Gears

I know I said this not too long ago, but I feel the need to bitch about it again. I can't stand it when people feel the need to point out how "random" and "crazy" they are....this does not convince people you're a fun, spontaneous, or interesting person to be around. Stop trying so hard.

Also, anybody else notice the direct relation between how the MORE a person (usually female) says they hate drama and\or how sick they are of "immature" people THAT PERSON is more than likely the source of all drama within a ten mile radius and/or pretty immature themselves?

Okay, I'm done...for now...any stupid little thing bugging anybody else? Go ahead and let it fly...you're in a safe place.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah...I cringe when I hear someone describe themselves as a "free spirit"...it's almost like fingernails on a chalk board...in my experience they are usually folks who really aren't free spirits at all! Come to think of it this also holds true for those who describe themselves as Christian, patriotic or "open minded" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it irritating when someone will say that they are "straight forward" and "tell it like it is" but what they really are covering up is that they are rude, egotistical, pompous, arrogant and insensitive. There.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi -- I have no clue what personality type you're talking about. Nope. Not at all.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have and don't want to create a Google or Blogger account you should be able to use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" (just leave your name in the comment) option from the drop down menu below the comment box when leaving a comment!