"During my First Year, I had a crush on a brainy, raven-haired boy from my dorm. This played out like the typical sexy coed letter to Penthouse. He would ask me at least once a day if I had ever seen the movie Full Metal Jacket. I would remind him that I had not. He would describe parts of it to me. After several weeks of mistaking this for flirtation, I tried to kiss him one night by the Monroe Hill dorms and he literally ran away. Not figuratively. Literally."
This is just one of numerous quotes that have made me literally LOL. I did not know it possible but my love for my idol Tina Fey has deepened. (For those that may not know - you know how guys can have "man crushes"? Well, I have whatever the female version of that is with Tina Fey. I heart her times infinity) I started reading her book. I'm only about 1/4 through it but it has not disappointed. So, if you like Tina Fey and you're looking for an entertaining, easy, quick read definitely check this book by my hero.

Reading it now, love it!
ReplyDeleteLynn