| I'm thinking this is a sign that I need to stop using drive-thrus as a lunch option so much. |
| He didn't get in the way at all. Nope. I didn't trip over him once. |
I gave in and bought one of those DNA tests for Kenai. I know some people say they're a waste of money and inaccurate but I don't care, I figure it's worth a shot. I'm going to guess he's part boxer, part Chihuahua (his pathetic bark), and part overall general pain in the ass.
My lose weight goal has not been going well. Due entirely to my own laziness. Anyway, I've been trying to go running with Kenai. And by "run" I mean moving at pace faster than walking around the block where I live. Yeah, I'm hardcore. I now know what it's like to have a teenager. Kenai gives me the most disgusted look when we're out. It's like he can't believe he as to be seen in public with me. Kids.
Quote of the week: while I work a doctor and I were talking about using a technique on how to do some stuff.
Me: I don't like using that because I really have to think. Doctor: I guess that's just an occupational hazard.
Walked right into that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you don't have and don't want to create a Google or Blogger account you should be able to use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" (just leave your name in the comment) option from the drop down menu below the comment box when leaving a comment!