15 February, 2011

Daycare dropout



Kenai has been kicked out of daycare...okay not "kicked out" but he has some warts...which I guess are extremely common in puppies but they're also very contagious (just to other dogs, not humans). So, he's not allowed back until they're gone...which, according to the online research I've done, could be several months. What sucks is that daycare is the only place could have even gotten it...but now he can't go back. I just feel bad for him, daycare is his most favorite place ever...but now he's not allowed back.  He's not going to be a happy puppy.  Poor guy.  I know I'm a crazy dog person for taking all this to heart...but he's my little guy.  :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have and don't want to create a Google or Blogger account you should be able to use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" (just leave your name in the comment) option from the drop down menu below the comment box when leaving a comment!