14 February, 2011

Something a lil' different

For some reason, the audio isn't synced quite right...but I'm giving up on trying to fix it...argh...hope it's not too annoying. :o/


Footnote:  I forgot to mention in the video, for my non-Alaska people, that REI is a sweet outdoor recreation store...I think they're more of a west coast thing.  Any type of outdoor activity you can think of they sell equipment for it...and it's good stuff.  Sooo, nice to live near one again!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the video...I liked it!

    That's a huge book! Is it for all of California??

    On the spiritual side...keep the faith...you'll find something :)

    Love ya...Valentine's Day Hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom.

    Yes that book is for the whole state. It's split up by county, which is really nice because it's easy to see what's nearby. For example, a few weeks ago I bought a book of day hikes and I'll see one that sounds good...but it's two hours away.

    And you'll probably be happy to hear there's a Buddhist bookstore/meditation center in downtown Petaluma...gotta love Petaluma...they offer "classes" throughout the week. I'm going to try to go to an introductory class tonight.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have and don't want to create a Google or Blogger account you should be able to use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" (just leave your name in the comment) option from the drop down menu below the comment box when leaving a comment!