28 May, 2011

And the banter begins...

I'm still waiting to pick my friend up from the airport but we talked on the phone earlier to coordinate where to meet at SFO, and of course we just BS-ed for a little bit too.

Favorite quote so far, and he's not even here yet:

Eric: So, what's the "gay district" of San Francisco?

Me: Ummmm, I believe it's all of San Francisco.



And you should listen to this song because I like it...and it's stuck in my head :




(I can tell I'm getting older. The guys in the band look like they're six years old to me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have and don't want to create a Google or Blogger account you should be able to use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" (just leave your name in the comment) option from the drop down menu below the comment box when leaving a comment!