28 May, 2011

...and what, would you say, is your greatest weakness?

I've tried writing this entry three times now but keep quitting due to lack of energy/I'm not sure how much anybody really cares about any of this.

One wouldn't think that asking questions and judging people would be very tiring.  One would be wrong.  I don't know how people do this type of stuff for a living.

Six phone interviews in three days.  I'm not going to get into details on here...but I'll say there were some flops and some hopeful prospects.  One in particular I really hope works out.

I'm taking a couple days off next week because a friend is coming into town, so I'm also trying to prepare for that at work since I'm the only full time dosimetrist and we have a new locum (that's the word we use for a temp in this field) coming while I'm gone.  Needless to say everyone is nervous about how this transition will turn out...but especially me!  But it's only two days I'll be gone and I think (hope) I've prepared stuff so it shouldn't be too bad.

Anyway boring long story short, there was a lot going on this week.  I don't know if other people experience this but when I get stressed, I get tired.  Like after a conflict or something I want to take a nap.  It's so weird.  So, I have been beyond exhausted this week. Ever been so tired you feel drunk? Yeah, that was me on Wednesday.  So bad.[pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp (and that was Kenai laying on my keyboard)

Now, I'm trying to prepare for a friend from Alaska, Eric, to arrive in town for the long weekend -- Alcatraz, walking the Golden Gate bridge and such are on our to-do list.  Hopefully there will be pictures to post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have and don't want to create a Google or Blogger account you should be able to use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" (just leave your name in the comment) option from the drop down menu below the comment box when leaving a comment!