13 June, 2011

It's getting REAL

I know he's says this is in the "west side of LA". But he may as well say North Bay.  You want to know what it's like on the rough streets of Northern California?  Go ahead and watch but be warned:  it's not for the faint of heart.


Oh too many hilarious (and true) lines to pick just one favorite.

1 comment:

  1. I always get stuck talking to the guys with the clipboards! I'm such a sucker!!! I do love those little shopping carts, though. I was super excited when they got them at Fred Meyer here!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have and don't want to create a Google or Blogger account you should be able to use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" (just leave your name in the comment) option from the drop down menu below the comment box when leaving a comment!