Okay this is really nerdy. And a real confession.I've decided to say "what the hell" and sign up for a match.com profile. I don't even know why I did it...just bored, pretty much. You hear more and more about this stuff working out for people...I actually know some people personally...but it still feels weird. I have low expectations, and don't worry I'll be careful.
Okay, you can disown me now.
I'll probably delete the thing in two weeks...but we shall see. It's only been 48 hours and it's already been interesting. ha
Fingers crossed I don't end chopped up in pieces in somebody's freezer. :oP
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you don't have and don't want to create a Google or Blogger account you should be able to use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" (just leave your name in the comment) option from the drop down menu below the comment box when leaving a comment!