22 June, 2011

Randoms

Looks like California finally remembered which state it was...it's been HOT this week.  How hot you ask? So hot I've actually wore shorts...in public.  I think I frightened a few small children...but desperate times call for desperate measures.

I found out this week, I'm going to Vegas for a couple days next week...on the company's dime!  It won't be anything exciting, I'm going for some training but I am looking forward to it.

Yesterday, I was walking out of my apartment with Kenai and one of my neighbors saw us.  She asked, "do you have another dog inside?"  I said, "Nope.  He's the only one I have."  "Oh because the dog I hear barking in that apartment sounds like he's this big", she said as she held her hands in the air really close together.  haha, oh poor Kenai having his manhood questioned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have and don't want to create a Google or Blogger account you should be able to use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" (just leave your name in the comment) option from the drop down menu below the comment box when leaving a comment!